Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 5th. Over the last week, Fetch.ai has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Fetch.ai token can now be purchased for about $0.0280 or 0.00000308 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, BiKi, Bittrex and WazirX. Fetch.ai has a total market capitalization of $20.63 million and approximately $3.46 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001440 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00044897 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 60.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $461.50 or 0.05084099 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017893 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00053602 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00031555 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001617 BTC.
Fetch.ai (CRYPTO:FET) is a token. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2018. Fetch.ai’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 737,216,492 tokens. Fetch.ai’s official message board is medium.com/fetch-ai. Fetch.ai’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The official website for Fetch.ai is fetch.ai. The Reddit community for Fetch.ai is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Fetch.ai
Fetch.ai can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitAsset, Coinsuper, BitMax, BiKi, Dcoin, IDEX, Hotbit, KuCoin, Binance, WazirX, Bitrabbit, MXC, Korbit, Bittrex, Bitbns, HitBTC and Coinall. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch.ai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fetch.ai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch.ai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch.ai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.