FedoraCoin (CURRENCY:TIPS) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 5th. One FedoraCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. FedoraCoin has a market capitalization of $241,367.16 and approximately $853.00 worth of FedoraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, FedoraCoin has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.59 or 0.00458472 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013059 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003442 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006121 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003375 BTC.
FedoraCoin Coin Profile
FedoraCoin (TIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 31st, 2018. FedoraCoin’s total supply is 482,759,907,611 coins and its circulating supply is 212,269,865,434 coins. The official website for FedoraCoin is www.tipsco.in. The Reddit community for FedoraCoin is /r/FedoraCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FedoraCoin’s official Twitter account is @TiPS_FedoraCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FedoraCoin
FedoraCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FedoraCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FedoraCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FedoraCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FedoraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FedoraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.