ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 5th. ERC20 has a market capitalization of $56.23 million and approximately $71,930.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ERC20 has traded down 2.4% against the dollar. One ERC20 token can currently be bought for $0.0499 or 0.00000550 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00044971 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 60.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $467.61 or 0.05155078 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00053348 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017568 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00031501 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001609 BTC.
ERC20 (ERC20) is a token. Its launch date was October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 12,999,999,996 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,126,570,974 tokens. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project and its Facebook page is accessible here. ERC20’s official website is belance.io.
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.