DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 19.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 5th. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $4.67 million and $158,901.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded up 40% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $63.27 or 0.00697539 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004999 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003677 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
DigitalNote is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. DigitalNote’s total supply is 7,372,476,768 coins. The official website for DigitalNote is www.digitalnote.biz. The Reddit community for DigitalNote is /r/digitalNote and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalNote’s official Twitter account is @DigitalNote_XDN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.