CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 5th. One CROAT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. CROAT has a market capitalization of $87,056.51 and $15.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CROAT has traded up 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CROAT (CROAT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 79,968,615 coins. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.