Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 5th. One Block-Logic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000141 BTC on exchanges including STEX and SouthXchange. Block-Logic has a total market cap of $292,333.76 and $62.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Block-Logic has traded up 6.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00054250 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Block-Logic is a coin. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. The official website for Block-Logic is block-logic.com. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG.
Block-Logic Coin Trading
Block-Logic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block-Logic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Block-Logic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.