SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. In the last week, SnowGem has traded 18.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. SnowGem has a market cap of $851,630.86 and approximately $147,131.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0325 or 0.00000355 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FABRK (FAB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004133 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 23.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- ZelCash (ZEL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
SnowGem (CRYPTO:XSG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 26,319,940 coins and its circulating supply is 26,242,848 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.