Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. One Peercoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00002882 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Peercoin has traded 9% higher against the dollar. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $6.93 million and approximately $79,990.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,129.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $225.10 or 0.02465708 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002192 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.44 or 0.00683985 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain [old] (EDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010984 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Peercoin (CRYPTO:PPC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 20th, 2012. Peercoin’s total supply is 26,354,093 coins. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.