Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. In the last week, Orbs has traded up 6.3% against the dollar. One Orbs token can currently be purchased for $0.0163 or 0.00000178 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, ProBit Exchange, Bilaxy and Bittrex. Orbs has a market cap of $35.04 million and approximately $400,401.00 worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010966 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $154.88 or 0.01696570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00170300 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00052679 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00108711 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000136 BTC.
Orbs’ launch date was May 1st, 2018. Orbs’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,150,702,183 tokens. Orbs’ official Twitter account is @OrbisToken. Orbs’ official message board is www.orbs.com/blog. Orbs’ official website is www.orbs.com. The Reddit community for Orbs is /r/ORBS_Network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Orbs
Orbs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange, Bittrex, Bilaxy and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Orbs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.