BlockStamp (CURRENCY:BST) traded up 29.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. One BlockStamp coin can currently be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001382 BTC on major exchanges including TOKOK, STEX and Crex24. In the last week, BlockStamp has traded 23.5% higher against the dollar. BlockStamp has a market capitalization of $3.33 million and approximately $1,114.00 worth of BlockStamp was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002498 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded up 101.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- USDX (USDX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000097 BTC.
BlockStamp (CRYPTO:BST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. BlockStamp’s total supply is 33,960,170 coins and its circulating supply is 26,417,204 coins. BlockStamp’s official website is blockstamp.info. BlockStamp’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BlockStamp
BlockStamp can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, STEX and TOKOK. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockStamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockStamp should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockStamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlockStamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockStamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.