Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. Bata has a market capitalization of $62,663.09 and approximately $321.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bata has traded down 40.2% against the US dollar. One Bata coin can now be purchased for $0.0124 or 0.00000136 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.87 or 0.00458639 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013509 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006205 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Bata (CRYPTO:BTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,601 coins. The official message board for Bata is email@example.com. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bata’s official website is bata.io.
Bata Coin Trading
Bata can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bata should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.