AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. AppCoins has a market capitalization of $4.43 million and approximately $104,669.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can currently be bought for $0.0412 or 0.00000451 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Binance, HitBTC and IDEX. In the last week, AppCoins has traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010957 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001956 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $154.83 or 0.01695187 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00170198 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00052863 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00108879 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000138 BTC.
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 107,583,261 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BiteBTC, HitBTC, Binance and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.