Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 3rd. Over the last seven days, Selfkey has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Selfkey has a total market capitalization of $3.33 million and $417,945.00 worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Selfkey token can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Kucoin and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00045048 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $440.83 or 0.04840852 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019706 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00054642 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031567 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002394 BTC.
Selfkey is a token. Its launch date was October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,101,465,841 tokens. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Selfkey’s official website is selfkey.org. Selfkey’s official message board is medium.com/selfkey.
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Tidex, IDEX, OKEx, RightBTC, Kucoin and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Selfkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Selfkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.