Veles (CURRENCY:VLS) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. In the last week, Veles has traded 9.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Veles has a market cap of $74,807.99 and approximately $44,270.00 worth of Veles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veles coin can now be bought for about $0.0614 or 0.00000673 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,116.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $225.28 or 0.02471075 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.68 or 0.02431664 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.40 or 0.00454123 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013896 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.33 or 0.00694632 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.71 or 0.00062679 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00564563 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016052 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Veles Coin Profile
Veles (CRYPTO:VLS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2018. Veles’ total supply is 1,328,169 coins and its circulating supply is 1,218,777 coins. Veles’ official Twitter account is @velescore and its Facebook page is accessible here. Veles’ official website is veles.network.
Buying and Selling Veles
Veles can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.