Ulord (CURRENCY:UT) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Ulord has a total market capitalization of $291,315.36 and $2,990.00 worth of Ulord was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ulord has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar. One Ulord coin can now be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Kucoin and LBank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010962 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001922 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.81 or 0.01728323 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00169062 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049911 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00109605 BTC.
Ulord Coin Profile
Ulord’s total supply is 169,794,826 coins and its circulating supply is 72,297,181 coins. Ulord’s official Twitter account is @UlordChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ulord’s official website is ulord.one.
Ulord Coin Trading
Ulord can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, TOPBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ulord directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ulord should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ulord using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ulord Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ulord and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.