U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. In the last week, U Network has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar. U Network has a market capitalization of $5.10 million and $228,073.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One U Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About U Network
UUU is a token. Its launch date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,994,600,000 tokens. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. U Network’s official website is u.network. The official message board for U Network is medium.com/unetwork.
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.