Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Shivom token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, CoinBene, Kucoin and DDEX. Over the last week, Shivom has traded down 6.9% against the US dollar. Shivom has a total market capitalization of $515,393.82 and $19.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045297 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $456.29 or 0.04985795 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055267 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031521 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013358 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004554 BTC.
Shivom Token Profile
OMX is a token. It launched on June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 911,746,999 tokens. Shivom’s official website is shivom.io. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom. Shivom’s official message board is medium.com/@projectshivom. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom.
Buying and Selling Shivom
Shivom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Kucoin, Coinsuper, CoinBene and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shivom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shivom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.