Sentivate (CURRENCY:SNTVT) traded 20.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Sentivate has a total market capitalization of $2.44 million and approximately $75,581.00 worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentivate token can now be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, STEX and IDEX. During the last week, Sentivate has traded down 34% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045369 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $455.52 or 0.04996625 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002753 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055357 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031524 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013317 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004560 BTC.
Sentivate (CRYPTO:SNTVT) is a token. It launched on July 14th, 2018. Sentivate’s total supply is 4,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,409,812,955 tokens. Sentivate’s official Twitter account is @sentivate. The Reddit community for Sentivate is /r/sentivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Sentivate is sentivate.com.
Buying and Selling Sentivate
Sentivate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentivate should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentivate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.