Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded 82.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0283 or 0.00000310 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Bittrex and Bibox. In the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded up 63.3% against the U.S. dollar. Sentinel Protocol has a market capitalization of $11.39 million and $24.16 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00017803 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012463 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012356 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006267 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012795 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005106 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000300 BTC.
About Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol (CRYPTO:UPP) is a token. Its genesis date was May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 401,731,425 tokens. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinel-protocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @UPPSentinel and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sentinel Protocol’s official website is sentinelprotocol.io.
Sentinel Protocol Token Trading
Sentinel Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Upbit, Hotbit, GDAC, IDEX, DDEX, Bittrex, Bilaxy and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.