Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. Sentinel has a market capitalization of $2.43 million and approximately $12,548.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentinel token can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Sentinel has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SENT is a token. It was first traded on October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. Sentinel’s official message board is t.me/Sentinel_Announcements. The official website for Sentinel is sentinel.co. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sentinel
Sentinel can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.