Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Refereum has a total market capitalization of $2.37 million and approximately $33,514.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Refereum token can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Cobinhood, DDEX and OKEx. In the last seven days, Refereum has traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010960 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.38 or 0.01726415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168969 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049754 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00109347 BTC.
Refereum was first traded on September 25th, 2017. Refereum’s total supply is 4,999,650,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,999,180,100 tokens. Refereum’s official Twitter account is @refereum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Refereum is medium.com/@refereum. Refereum’s official website is refereum.com. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum.
Buying and Selling Refereum
Refereum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, Bittrex, DDEX, Cobinhood, Upbit, OKEx and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.