Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Over the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 16.1% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market capitalization of $2.60 million and approximately $287,609.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix (CRYPTO:PHX) is a token. It was first traded on October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. The official message board for Red Pulse Phoenix is blog.red-pulse.com. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.