Pundi X (CURRENCY:NPXS) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 30th. Pundi X has a total market cap of $33.76 million and $3.25 million worth of Pundi X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pundi X coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Pundi X has traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00045196 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $458.31 or 0.05019227 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00055186 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031501 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013136 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004552 BTC.
Pundi X Profile
Pundi X (CRYPTO:NPXS) is a coin. Its genesis date was September 27th, 2017. Pundi X’s total supply is 258,585,117,896 coins and its circulating supply is 234,602,965,992 coins. Pundi X’s official Twitter account is @PundiXLabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Pundi X is medium.com/pundix. The official website for Pundi X is pundix.com.
Pundi X Coin Trading
Pundi X can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinall.com. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pundi X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pundi X should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pundi X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pundi X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pundi X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.