Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Primecoin has a total market cap of $906,614.01 and $4,757.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Primecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0280 or 0.00000308 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Primecoin has traded down 10% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Primecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 32,331,380 coins. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io. Primecoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.