Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 30th. Polymath has a total market cap of $19.80 million and approximately $1.10 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Polymath has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar. One Polymath token can now be purchased for $0.0380 or 0.00000417 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, DDEX, Kyber Network and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.35 or 0.00453617 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013904 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006622 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003403 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
POLY is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 520,770,098 tokens. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Huobi, Binance, Bittrex, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Koinex, DDEX, IDEX, UEX, Bitbns, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.