Pinkcoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Pinkcoin has a total market capitalization of $686,422.86 and approximately $4,166.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pinkcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Pinkcoin has traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.92 or 0.00745128 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020748 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00169701 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PINK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2014. Pinkcoin’s total supply is 444,313,333 coins and its circulating supply is 419,052,897 coins. Pinkcoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pinkcoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pinkcoin’s official website is getstarted.with.pink. The official message board for Pinkcoin is slack.with.pink.
Buying and Selling Pinkcoin
Pinkcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pinkcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pinkcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.