Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 30th. Paxos Standard has a market cap of $244.58 million and approximately $136.91 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Paxos Standard token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00010910 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Coinall, Binance and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Paxos Standard has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 141.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Blacknet (BLN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ORS Group (ORS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000219 BTC.
Paxos Standard Profile
Paxos Standard is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It launched on September 10th, 2018. Paxos Standard’s total supply is 249,952,065 tokens and its circulating supply is 244,951,954 tokens. The official message board for Paxos Standard is medium.com/@PaxosStandard. Paxos Standard’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Paxos Standard
Paxos Standard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Iquant, WazirX, OKCoin, Kyber Network, P2PB2B, Coinall, Bitfinex, BitMax, BW.com, MXC, OKEx, BCEX, HitBTC, TOKOK, Sistemkoin, DigiFinex, SouthXchange, ZB.COM, Coinbit, KuCoin, Coinsuper, DDEX, Bittrex, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, C2CX, CoinEx, Gate.io, ABCC, CoinPlace, Binance, FCoin, Crex24, Hotbit, BitMart, Bitrue, CoinBene, Bit-Z and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paxos Standard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paxos Standard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.