ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded up 19.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 30th. One ParkinGo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0410 or 0.00000449 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, ParkinGo has traded 43.2% lower against the US dollar. ParkinGo has a market capitalization of $782,426.10 and approximately $29,672.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00028309 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,195.16 or 1.00702477 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 65.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.45 or 0.00147343 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001223 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 46.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006485 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 101.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
ParkinGo (CRYPTO:GOT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,105,351 tokens. The official website for ParkinGo is parkingo.io/en.
ParkinGo Token Trading
ParkinGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.