Origin Protocol (CURRENCY:OGN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. During the last seven days, Origin Protocol has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar. Origin Protocol has a market capitalization of $19.99 million and $12.42 million worth of Origin Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Origin Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002949 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00045359 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $457.16 or 0.05015078 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002751 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055348 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031532 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013199 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004560 BTC.
Origin Protocol Token Profile
Origin Protocol is a token. It was first traded on October 1st, 2018. Origin Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,342,888 tokens. Origin Protocol’s official Twitter account is @originprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Origin Protocol is www.originprotocol.com. Origin Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/originprotocol/introducing-origin-6e7e3a1cd1c9.
Buying and Selling Origin Protocol
Origin Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origin Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Origin Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Origin Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Origin Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origin Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.