Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Open Platform has a total market capitalization of $763,347.11 and approximately $124,044.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Open Platform has traded down 14.9% against the US dollar. One Open Platform token can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010960 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.38 or 0.01726415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168969 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049754 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00109347 BTC.
Open Platform Profile
Open Platform’s launch date was May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,745,447,045 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,057,741,422 tokens. The official message board for Open Platform is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Open Platform’s official website is www.openfuture.io.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Open Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.