Opacity (CURRENCY:OPQ) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Opacity has a market cap of $830,259.23 and $31,367.00 worth of Opacity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Opacity token can now be bought for $0.0064 or 0.00000070 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Opacity has traded down 15.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010962 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.59 or 0.01728603 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00168501 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049761 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00109546 BTC.
Opacity’s launch date was November 5th, 2018. Opacity’s total supply is 130,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 129,321,495 tokens. Opacity’s official message board is medium.com/opacity-storage. The Reddit community for Opacity is /r/opacity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opacity’s official website is opacity.io. Opacity’s official Twitter account is @Opacity_Storage.
Opacity Token Trading
Opacity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opacity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opacity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opacity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opacity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opacity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.