OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 30th. One OneRoot Network token can now be purchased for $0.0131 or 0.00000144 BTC on popular exchanges including Bithumb and OKEx. OneRoot Network has a total market capitalization of $3.73 million and approximately $3.45 million worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, OneRoot Network has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045369 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $455.52 or 0.04996625 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002753 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055357 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031524 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013317 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004560 BTC.
OneRoot Network Token Profile
OneRoot Network (CRYPTO:RNT) is a token. Its launch date was December 8th, 2017. OneRoot Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 284,073,817 tokens. The official website for OneRoot Network is www.oneroot.io/en. OneRoot Network’s official Twitter account is @OneRootNetwork.
OneRoot Network Token Trading
OneRoot Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneRoot Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneRoot Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.