LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One LockTrip token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002772 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. LockTrip has a market capitalization of $3.78 million and $9,093.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, LockTrip has traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015053 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004390 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded 39.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Nyerium (NYEX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
LockTrip (LOC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on September 26th, 2017. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,952,163 tokens. LockTrip’s official website is locktrip.com. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for LockTrip is medium.com/@LockChainCo. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LockTrip Token Trading
LockTrip can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockTrip should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LockTrip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.