LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. LiquidApps has a market cap of $9.40 million and approximately $63,355.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, LiquidApps has traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar. One LiquidApps token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0137 or 0.00000150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002381 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001081 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PHANTOM (XPH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AERUM (XRM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
LiquidApps Token Profile
LiquidApps is a token. LiquidApps’ total supply is 1,036,580,036 tokens and its circulating supply is 684,481,817 tokens. The Reddit community for LiquidApps is /r/LiquidApps and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiquidApps’ official message board is medium.com/@liquidapps. LiquidApps’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiquidApps is www.liquidapps.io.
LiquidApps Token Trading
LiquidApps can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Switcheo Network and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.