Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 30th. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $5.30 million and $948,902.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be bought for about $1.37 or 0.00015042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 2.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.45 or 0.00454310 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013830 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006659 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000420 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.