HollyWoodCoin (CURRENCY:HWC) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 30th. Over the last seven days, HollyWoodCoin has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. HollyWoodCoin has a market cap of $2,170.14 and $90.00 worth of HollyWoodCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HollyWoodCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
HWC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 4th, 2017. HollyWoodCoin’s total supply is 42,892,944 coins and its circulating supply is 23,537,666 coins. HollyWoodCoin’s official Twitter account is @Hollywood_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. HollyWoodCoin’s official website is hollywoodcoin.us.
Buying and Selling HollyWoodCoin
HollyWoodCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HollyWoodCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HollyWoodCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HollyWoodCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HollyWoodCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HollyWoodCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.