HOLD (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Over the last seven days, HOLD has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. One HOLD token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. HOLD has a total market cap of $33,486.87 and $3.00 worth of HOLD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010935 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $158.25 or 0.01730893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168739 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00050007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109948 BTC.
HOLD launched on May 7th, 2018. HOLD’s total supply is 923,453,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 704,821,305 tokens. HOLD’s official Twitter account is @HoldHQ. The official website for HOLD is hold.co. The official message board for HOLD is medium.com/@HoldHQ.
Buying and Selling HOLD
HOLD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HOLD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HOLD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.