HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One HeartBout token can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges. HeartBout has a market cap of $83,664.26 and approximately $1,093.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, HeartBout has traded down 10.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045297 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $456.29 or 0.04985795 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055267 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031521 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013358 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004554 BTC.
HeartBout is a token. Its genesis date was March 23rd, 2018. HeartBout’s total supply is 63,695,267 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,495,267 tokens. HeartBout’s official website is heartbout.com. HeartBout’s official Twitter account is @HeartBout and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HeartBout Token Trading
HeartBout can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeartBout should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HeartBout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.