Handshake (CURRENCY:HNS) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Handshake coin can currently be bought for $0.0790 or 0.00000864 BTC on popular exchanges. Handshake has a market capitalization of $22.25 million and $1.58 million worth of Handshake was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Handshake has traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,151.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $226.21 or 0.02471806 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $222.07 or 0.02426538 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.39 or 0.00452257 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $63.98 or 0.00699125 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00062740 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.04 or 0.00568633 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00016532 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
HNS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2B + SHA3 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 3rd, 2020. Handshake ‘s total supply is 281,473,221 coins. Handshake ‘s official message board is kiwi.freenode.net/#handshake. Handshake ‘s official Twitter account is @HNS. The official website for Handshake is handshake.org.
Handshake Coin Trading
Handshake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Handshake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Handshake should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Handshake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Handshake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Handshake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.