GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. GeoCoin has a market capitalization of $781,476.37 and approximately $2,074.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar. One GeoCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002695 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.35 or 0.00453617 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013904 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00028362 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,162.90 or 1.00517623 BTC.
GeoCoin (CRYPTO:GEO) is a token. It launched on August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,180,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeoCoin is geocoin.cash.
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GeoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.