Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 30th. In the last week, Fiii has traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. Fiii has a total market capitalization of $45,779.80 and approximately $446.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fiii coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg and DigiFinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.91 or 0.01735819 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168674 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00110029 BTC.
Fiii was first traded on September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. Fiii’s official message board is email@example.com. The official website for Fiii is fiii.io. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Fiii Coin Trading
Fiii can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fiii should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fiii using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.