Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar. Ether Zero has a total market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $43,471.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ether Zero coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Hotbit, DigiFinex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $225.34 or 0.02472034 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.71 or 0.00062636 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ether Zero Profile
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 212,815,692 coins and its circulating supply is 170,786,279 coins. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Hotbit, EXX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.