Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Cryptonex has a market cap of $91.23 million and $1.31 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cryptonex has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptonex coin can now be bought for about $1.64 or 0.00017923 BTC on exchanges including Cryptonex, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010938 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $157.84 or 0.01726847 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00168569 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00050269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109940 BTC.
Cryptonex Coin Profile
Cryptonex’s launch date was August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 107,135,054 coins and its circulating supply is 55,686,329 coins. The official website for Cryptonex is cryptonex.org. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptonex Coin Trading
Cryptonex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and Cryptonex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptonex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.