Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Cosmos has a market cap of $492.10 million and $57.08 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Cosmos has traded 7.7% lower against the dollar. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for approximately $2.58 or 0.00028340 BTC on exchanges including Coinone, Hotbit, BitForex and GDAC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004696 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,161.24 or 1.00608322 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 64.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00147433 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 47% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006211 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 101.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 40% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000336 BTC.
Cosmos Coin Profile
Cosmos (CRYPTO:ATOM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 23rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 237,928,231 coins and its circulating supply is 190,688,439 coins. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Coinone, GDAC and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.