Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCC) traded 78.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 30th. In the last week, Clipper Coin has traded down 79.9% against the US dollar. One Clipper Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, IDCM and FCoin. Clipper Coin has a total market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $7.00 worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045297 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $456.29 or 0.04985795 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055267 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031521 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013358 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004554 BTC.
About Clipper Coin
Clipper Coin (CRYPTO:CCC) is a token. Its genesis date was April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,963,270,216 tokens. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap. The official website for Clipper Coin is clippercoin.com.
Clipper Coin Token Trading
Clipper Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, IDCM and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clipper Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Clipper Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.