Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded 27% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Chronologic has a total market capitalization of $145,181.64 and $1,117.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Chronologic has traded up 21.3% against the dollar. One Chronologic token can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001659 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010911 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001927 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.92 or 0.01725526 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168756 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050228 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00110269 BTC.
Chronologic’s launch date was July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,234,939 tokens and its circulating supply is 956,309 tokens. The official website for Chronologic is chronologic.network. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH.
Buying and Selling Chronologic
Chronologic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronologic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chronologic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.