Cartesi (CURRENCY:CTSI) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. In the last week, Cartesi has traded down 6.3% against the dollar. One Cartesi coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0366 or 0.00000400 BTC on popular exchanges. Cartesi has a total market capitalization of $5.39 million and approximately $3.64 million worth of Cartesi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010938 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.84 or 0.01726847 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00168569 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00050269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109940 BTC.
Cartesi Coin Profile
Cartesi’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 147,333,048 coins. The official message board for Cartesi is medium.com/cartesi. The official website for Cartesi is cartesi.io. Cartesi’s official Twitter account is @cartesiproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cartesi
Cartesi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cartesi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cartesi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cartesi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cartesi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cartesi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.