BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded up 6.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last seven days, BitcoinZ has traded up 14.1% against the US dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, Exmo, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. BitcoinZ has a total market capitalization of $698,276.06 and $32,576.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.59 or 0.00564980 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00112153 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00073353 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001176 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BTCZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 7,287,072,696 coins. The official message board for BitcoinZ is info.btcz.rocks. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitcoinZ is btcz.rocks/en. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitcoinZ
BitcoinZ can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Crex24, Exmo, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinZ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.