BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. During the last week, BidiPass has traded 13.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BidiPass token can now be bought for about $0.0091 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, DigiFinex and ProBit Exchange. BidiPass has a market cap of $2.31 million and $5.12 million worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00045196 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.31 or 0.05019227 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00055186 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031501 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013136 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004552 BTC.
BDP is a token. Its launch date was April 26th, 2018. BidiPass’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 252,738,722 tokens. The official message board for BidiPass is medium.com/@bidipass. BidiPass’ official Twitter account is @
BidiPass Token Trading
BidiPass can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, ProBit Exchange and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BidiPass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BidiPass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.