Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded 13.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Bezant token can now be bought for about $0.0093 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, Bilaxy and Hotbit. Bezant has a market cap of $7.71 million and approximately $1.58 million worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bezant has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010962 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.59 or 0.01728603 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00168501 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049761 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00109546 BTC.
Bezant’s launch date was May 1st, 2018. Bezant’s total supply is 999,999,820 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,604,628 tokens. Bezant’s official message board is medium.com/bezant. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant. Bezant’s official website is bezant.io.
Bezant Token Trading
Bezant can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Bibox, Bilaxy and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bezant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bezant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.